Counselling and Clinical Psychologists
Counselling and Clinical Psychologist.
Job Description (Part-time/freelancing/
Conduct one-on-one therapy sessions as your primary function, as well as support group meetings, webinars, and workshops.
We are looking for mental health professionals to join our team, help people to free from their hook of problems and serve with humility.
This role may be a fit for you if multiple of the following apply to you:
- You are humble, empathetic, and driven.
- Your commitment to expanding access to high-quality mental health care is strong.
- You are competent and give care that is outcome-focused.
- You naturally have the capacity to raise consciousness as you cultivate connections.
- You feel at ease working in a telemedicine setting.
- You feel at ease negotiating ambiguous settings and always improving procedures.
Time: flexible and convenient
- Able to work as a therapist without supervision
- An intuitive and sympathetic ear.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- You have experience working for startups and are enterprising.
- You have knowledge of creating and improving new procedures.
- You have a passion to help drive our mission of serving people with humility and compassion to help them break free.
How it works
To make sure we hire the greatest professionals, we use a phased selection process:
Apply for registration. Our team will get back to you within 24 hours.
A video interview. Someone from our team will connect with you.
A demo session featuring our founder.